Young Wrexham Photo Project Brief
Why are we doing the project?
Young Wrexham is running a competition which is going to promote a positive image of Wrexham. We would like to showcase a number of photos, taken by you, that shows this.
What are we doing?
We are running a photo project over 6 weeks in 2017, from 13th March till 17th April. We request that you dont take pictures of people that can be identified, that includes yourself. There will be a �50 cinema voucher for 1st prize.
What to expect from us?
- We will update Young Wrexham Facebook & Twitter with 1 word per week, starting on 13th March for 6 weeks. We would like you to take a picture of Wrexham that relates to that word. (each persons interpretation of the word will be very different) and share it with us, you can do this by tagging Young Wrexham on Facebook or using #youngwrexham on twitter
What we expect from you
- You will have to keep an eye on Young Wrexham for the new word each week.
- We would like you to be as creative and imaginative as possible.
- We request that you dont take pictures of people that can be identified, that includes yourself.
- We expect you to take appropriate pictures.
- We would like you to have fun.
Please click here for full Terms & Conditions
Wrexham CBC reserves the right to delete/un-tag or report any photos deemed inappropriate. Photos will be judged by a panel from within Wrexham CBC and the winner will be announced via Facebook & Twitter.
By uploading photos you understand that:
The image will only be used for the following purposes:
* Electronic and printed information, displays and exhibitions relating to the activity shown in the picture.
* Any similar campaign or related area
* Future Council Publicity
I understand that this image will NOT be used for:
* Anything which may be viewed as negative in tone or that may cause offence, embarrassment or distress, e.g. anything that may bring you into disrepute.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Photo Competition (the Competition) is run by Wrexham Youth Service. Wrexham Youth Service can be contacted in relation to this Competition by emailing email@example.com
2. The Competition will start when the first word is shared to Young Wrexhams Facebook page, and will continue until Friday 19th March 2017 (the Competition Period).
3. The sharing of your Photo to Young Wrexham?s Facebook/Twitter page will constitute an entry into the Competition as below. Please include your name if the photo is shared from a page/account that is not your own (i.e. children using an adults Facebook page/account).
4. The winner of the Competition will be decided upon by a panel from within Wrexham County Borough Council.
5. The Competition is open to people that share a photo from their Facebook/Twitter account to YOUNG WREXHAMs Facebook/Twitter page.
6. To enter, an entrant must: (a) have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter in this Competition and share images publicly to the YOUNG WREXHAMs Facebook page if the entrant is under 18 years of age; (b) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry; (c) post and share to YOUNG WREXHAMs Facebook Page from their own Facebook page/account an photo (the Entry); and (d) follow all other instructions for entry into the Competition as set out in these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry. Any entry which fails to meet the entry criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions of Entry will be invalid. YOUNG WREXHAM(Wrexham CBC) is not responsible for any late, lost or incorrectly submitted entries.
7. Any entries that are illegible or incomplete, or contain offensive, fraudulent or unlawful content may be disqualified and removed from the Competition at YOUNG WREXHAMs (Wrexham CBC) sole discretion.
8. The winner of the competition will be chosen by YOUNG WREXHAM at YOUNG WREXHAM?s sole discretion.
9. Prize is �50 of Odeon Cinema Vouchers
10. YOUNG WREXHAM will contact the winner by posting on YOUNG WREXHAMs Facebook page. The prize will be delivered to the winners address and YOUNG WREXHAM will require delivery information once the winner is notified by social media. The winner must contact YOUNG WREXHAM by email to so that YOUNG WREXHAM can arrange delivery of the prize.
11. If you are a winner, YOUNG WREXHAM will make reasonable attempts to contact you via the announcement of the winning entry posted to YOUNG WREXHAM?s Facebook page. If you do not contact YOUNG WREXHAM with delivery information for the prize within a reasonable time after YOUNG WREXHAM has made this post, YOUNG WREXHAM may redraw the prize and you will have no further claim to the prize.
12. Personal information provided by an entrant in submitting an entry into the Competition will be used for the purpose of administering the Competition and for any other purposes referred to in these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry. YOUNG WREXHAM takes no responsibility for any misuse of the images uploaded to Facebook by any other party that may have access to these photos once they are made publicly available on Facebook/Twitter.
13. By entering this Competition, the entrant will be deemed to have consented to their name and the photo submitted being used for promotional purposes relating to the Competition by YOUNG WREXHAM, including but not limited to their name and photo being posted on YOUNG WREXHAMs website. The image will only be used for the following purposes: * Electronic and printed information, displays and exhibitions relating to the activity shown in the picture. * Any similar campaign or related area * Future Council Publicity
14. By entry into the Competition, the entrant has agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry. Participation in this Competition also deems the acceptance by the entrant of the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.
15. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry are governed by UK law.
16. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
17. YOUNG WREXHAM will not be liable to any entrant or any other person for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of any entrants participation in the Competition. To the extent that YOUNG WREXHAM cannot disclaim its liability you agree YOUNG WREXHAM?s liability will in any case be limited to the value of the prize awarded to the winner.
18. You acknowledge that the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook have no liability to you in relation to the Competition. You agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this Competition.